THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rant. Rant. Rant.

I haven't forgotten.

I just haven't had time :)
So much news. SO much news. Here it goes.
I had that first date, got a ukulele and had a wonderful time. I can't wait to spend time with this amazing person again. We laughed, talked and had a great meal. I haven't felt this good in a long time and that was all I could think about the entire night.

Now for different news. My online class is killing me. KILLING me. I had to write a paper, not bad, huh? Only my professor did a shit job explaining what she wanted. I email her for clarity; no response. Thanks. So I decided I would have to BS my way through it. My roommates decide to not warn me of the party they were throwing last night. I couldn't concentrate on my paper that was due this morning. I decide to ride my bike to the library at 9:30 pm. I get there and it's closed. Absolutely freaking wonderful. I start riding back when I realize that McDonald's has wifi. I go in and order a chocolate shake (even though I'm lactose intolerant.) and try taking advantage of their McHospitality. The only problem? Their wifi has been down for a week. I have to ride back home where my douchebag roommates are being loud and obnoxious.

I'm almost home when a cop stops me. A FREAKING COP! At this point, I couldn't think my night could get any worse. "Hey miss, what are you doing out so late riding around with a full backpack?" I explain to them my situation and they're not buying it. They ask to see what was in my pack. They thought I was smuggling drugs! Once I convinced them otherwise, they offer to give me a ride home. My bike wouldn't fit, so they drove behind me lighting my way. I get home and lock myself in my bedroom and cried my little eyes out. I had enough of being foolish, so I started cranking on my paper. Got that beast done at 6am.

Feeling better about myself and my horrible night, my Dad calls. He knows I'm going back to cosmetology school in September. He's not supportive: "You need to just finish what you're doing and get that degree." Wake up call, Dad! I can't afford it anymore and can't get a loan. I don't want to do fashion anymore. I've been missing cos for 3 years now and I'm ready to go back. Quit making me depressed and just support me for once. Thanks.

Also, not feeling well..probably due to lack of sleep. Or maybe I have a tumor. Let's hope for the former.

Anywhooooo...I guess I'm finished ranting. Thanks.

0 comments: